Are you ready to turn your upcoming job search into a secured position? (2)
- Susan Schwartz
Dr. Susan Schwartz (author/mentor, writer/publisher, teacher educator/former principal) is offering coaching, mentoring, resume and cover letter editing, and MORE!
Build CONFIDENCE in your employment process with personalized support!
NOW is the time to take the right steps towards your future in the education system!
NOTE: The strategies shared can be adapted and useful for securing a position in any field.
- You will gain greater confidence and skill during your application and interview process.
- Your application package (cover letter, resume) will receive feedback and a thorough edit.
- You will learn skills in mastering the interview process, such as learning to use a practical "framework for a dynamic interview", and understanding the difference between an okay and an exemplary full and dynamic answer while on the “hot seat”
- You will gain greater understanding about the occasional teaching role and ways to begin in a new classroom or school, whether in a face-to-face, online classroom, or combination of the two.
- Overall, you will learn invaluable lessons from one-on-one support, personalized feedback, practical strategies, and MORE!
What to do:
- Purchase and read BOOK 5: Lifelong Learning – Your Career Education on Amazon worldwide.
- Download and browse the Accompanying Downloadable FREE Resources found for Book 5 at creatingthedynamicclassroom.com (accessed with the password found on the last page of BOOK 5).
- Confirm your one-on-one CONSULTING SESSION:
- Arrange for a 1-hour telephone one-on-one CONSULTING SESSION (coaching & “mock interview”) before you have your next interview for a teaching or leadership position (convenient time to be arranged).
For the CONSULTING fee + the cost of the BOOK 5 paperback or ebook, take advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity!GET READY TO GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE AND SKILL during your employment process!
What people are saying:
Occasional Teacher, Toronto District School Board:
“Susan was incredibly helpful with the TDSB interview process! She edited my cover letter, resume, and application package in detail! Her thoroughness, care, one-on-one coaching, and sincere desire to help me showcase my strengths and leadership experiences are what caused my application to stand out from others. I’ve also found immense value in Susan’s book, Creating the Dynamic Classroom. Book 5: Lifelong Learning, and the accompanying PowerPoint presentations on her website, really prepared me to expand my answers before sharing them in an interview. The model she shares truly helped with my overall confidence! I cannot recommend her knowledge, experience, and expertise enough to help you as you enter your career in teaching. The interview process can be emotional and difficult, but having Susan to support me and help me feel prepared was the best choice I made before starting this process! Thank you Susan for everything you have done for me and my career! You have helped me grow as a teacher, leader, and learner!”
Vice-Principal, Toronto District School Board:
"In July 2017, I was promoted to Vice-Principal ... I feel intense gratitude towards Dr. Schwartz for her friendship and mentorship during my interview process. While this multi-layered process felt overwhelming at times, Dr. Schwartz’s unwavering support, uncompromising honesty, and effective coaching were instrumental to my success throughout this process. More importantly, Dr. Schwartz prepared me for the interviews using the 3 R’s framework from her book CREATING THE DYNAMIC CLASSROOM. Thank you Dr. Schwartz for your ongoing mentorship and for including the 3 Rs’ framework in your newest edition of your practical resource. It is an invaluable support for new and experienced teachers, and for anyone contemplating interviewing for teaching and leadership opportunities."
NOTE: For more information about “the 3R’s framework for a dynamic interview”, check out Susan’s BLOG on January 21, 2021, and also BOOK 5: Lifelong Learning - Your Career in Education, the 5th book of the CREATING THE DYNAMIC CLASSROOM - 5 Must-Haves for Teachers, 4th Edition SERIES.